Kenya safari transport (for transport around the country on road safaris) is based on specially adapted 6-seater Toyota Land Cruisers (4×4) with pop-up roofs so that guests can stand up when viewing wildlife and can take photographs.
Our vehicles are designed with detachable back windows on which the vehicle can be easily converted to an open sided Landcruiser. This allows clients to travel with windows on while on main highway and get detached during game drives at the various parks (Highly depends on client’s preference and weather pattern)
- Seating Capacity: Short Chassis, 6 seats (5 Guaranteed Window Seats + driver/guide).
- Pop up roof for unobstructed game viewing (to protect from sunshine)
- Detachable side windows for extra free game viewing (Place request during reservation)
- Winding windows on each side of the vehicle behind the driver’s and co-driver’s seat.
- Reclinable Comfortable seats
- 6 Charging sockets
- Double spare wheel tires
- 2 Fuel tanks each 90 L
- Roof hatch above the driver/guide and co-driver’s seat.
- The longer hatch extends behind all passenger seats.
- Luggage space is limited, and we recommend about 15 – 20 kgs of luggage per person, preferably in soft bags or soft cover suitcases.
- A fridge is placed in between the two seats at the back.
|DATES FROM||DATES TO||VEHICLE TYPE||NO OF PASSENGERS||RATE PER VEHICLE|
|December 2023||January 2025||Landcruiser||6||USD 280 Per Day|