The 2 days Rwanda gorilla safari takes you to the Volcanoes National Park, the habitat of endangered mountain gorillas. This is a unique experience to enjoy which includes the Rwanda gorilla tours, Rwanda gorilla safaris, Rwanda gorilla adventure, and Rwanda gorilla trekking! From this park you have the golden monkey tracking and the visit to the Dian Fossey center where the late Dian Fossey was buried after being killed by the local hunters for the mountain gorillas in the mist!
- We use 4×4 Vehicles on our tours.
- We are flexible, accommodating and are willing to go an extra mile.
- During the trip the car and driver are there for the clients, so they decide where to stop, how long to stop etc.!
- During the trip the guide makes sure there is a good place to have breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- In the event government taxes and/or the Uganda/Rwanda/Kenya Wildlife Authority rates will increase the above mentioned total price shall be amended accordingly. All activities and accommodations are subject to availability.
Kigali – Volcanoes National Park
In the morning – Enjoy breakfast before driving to Musanze and on your way have the en-route visit to some of the genocide memorial centre and then have lunch at one of Musanze’s best restaurants.
In the Afternoon – visit to the twin Lakes (Burera and Ruhondo) or an optional canoeing on river mukungwa later return to your hotel.
Accommodation: Mountain Gorilla View Lodge
Meals: Lunch & Dinner
Enjoying breakfast, followed by transfer to the Volcanoes National Park headquarters for briefing about the endangered mountain gorillas and the volcanoes as well, after enter the forest to track GORILLAS. When you meet with the gorillas you can take photos and/or videos. This will normally take you until midday, then return to base for your gorilla trekking certificate and lunch. From there – we drive back to Kigali to your lodge.
Accomodation: Not Include
Meals: Breakfast & Lunch
Some lodges may ask for seasonal surcharges for the Easter and Christmas Holidays